Below are the top 5 responses we’ve been given as to the benefits of hiring the hospital style bassinet.
- “The bassinet transitions perfectly from the hospital. Most of the maternity units use something similar, so baby is already used to the feel of the bassinet.”
- “It’s a one stop shop which is really important for the first few months until you get into a routine. It means everything you need is at hand.” Another mother similarly said, “I call it my Mobile Nursery”.
- “It’s transparent so you can see baby at all times. Especially good if, like me, you keep the baby in the same room so you can lie there and watch them.”
- “Being able to elevate one end means their head can be raised if they are unwell, or if you just want to give the baby a better view.”
- “Our home is tiny (smaller than a unit), and this thing went anywhere, not cumbersome or difficult even though I had a c-section. It went everywhere it needed to, even the laundry and bathroom.”
Other Statements From Happy Customers:
“I am a practical person but I wanted the best for my baby. I couldn’t have had a more practical, useful, convenient item and the hire plan was perfect for our situation. ”
“I once had a blue baby experience and when I found out the Hospital Style Bassinets were available and tilted like in the maternity ward, I wouldn’t be without it.”
“We bought a frilly bassinet first but when we got her home, she didn’t want to have a thing to do with it. She rests so much better in the incline position of our hired bassinet.”